OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We value our students, staff, Instructors and their families; to ensure everyone’s safety please be advised that we have implemented the following policies and will continue to adhere by them.
We have diligently studied and taken into consideration all recommendations given by Work Safe BC and CDC to ensure our facility has the highest standard of cleanliness.
Our Daily cleaning routine uses high grade disinfectants that are effective and environmentally safe.
Sanitizing our Training Floors after every single class.
Sanitizing high touch areas, reception area, bathrooms, hand washing stations will happened frequently throughout the day.
Please help us keep our community safe and follow our Rules to the best of your ability.
1. Arrive only 10 minutes before class start time – in order to help us manage good traffic control of students entering and students leaving Champions
2. Change Rooms and showers are now open. Please be mindful and clean up after yourself. Please do not leave clothes, shoes or any personal belongings on floor – place them in lockers. Please lock up your valuable items.
3. All Teens & Adults must bring personal towel to use in classes
4. Absolutely no bare-feet allowed anywhere at Champions except on Training Floors – we encourage students wear flip flop or sandals when coming for classes
6. Lost & Found – for hygienic reasons anything left behind at Champions will need to be discarded – We will only hold items for 48 hours. If you leave anything behind you will need to make arrangements to pick up left items. We will do our very best to remind our students to take their belongings after each class
7. Uniforms/Training Attire must be washed after every class
8. Strictly Enforced – no student, staff member or instructor may come to Champions if they have any symptoms related to COVID-19. Coughing, fever, sneezing, or any flu like symptoms
9. Upon Entry everyone must sanitize their hands