** Please Make Sure to Reserve Your Spot In Class Early Call Now**
Our response to Covid-19
We value our students, staff, Instructors and their families; that is why we have come up with the following policies In order to ensure everyone’s safety.
We have diligently studied and taken into consideration all recommendations given by Work Safe BC and CDC to ensure our facility has the highest standard of cleanliness and limited occupancy.
Our Daily cleaning routine uses high grade disinfectants that are effective and environmentally safe.
Sanitizing our Training Floors after every single class.
Sanitizing high touch areas, reception area, bathrooms, hand washing stations will happened frequently throughout the day.
Social Distancing stickers, plexi-glass, and clear signage is some of the ways we will ensure your safety while training at Champions.
Staff and Instructors will wear masks, when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Our Student Rules have been amended to ensure we adhere to all Health Officials recommendations.
Please help us keep our community safe and follow our Rules to the best of your ability.
Remember we are here for you, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Arrive only 5 minutes before class start time – in order to help us manage good traffic control of students entering and students leaving Champions
2. Arrive prepared with your uniform/training attire on – Change-rooms will be closed until further notice – showers, and lockers are not to be used
3. Change Rooms will be used only for handwashing and bathroom use
4. All Teens & Adults must bring personal towel to use in classes
5. Absolutely no bare-feet allowed anywhere at Champions except on Training Floors – we encourage students wear flip flop or sandals when coming for classes
6. Students should bring personal water bottle – water fountain will not be in use until further notice
7. No Lost & Found – for hygienic reasons anything left behind at Champions will need to be discarded – we will do our very best to remind our students to take their belongings
8. Uniforms/Training Attire must be washed after every class
9. Classes must be pre-booked – due to limited number of students per training floor
10. No Sparring – sparring will be postponed until further notice to ensure social distancing
11. Events will be cancelled until further notice – to ensure we keep gatherings under 50 people
12. No Spectators during classes– we need to limit number of people at one time at Champions
13. Testing Days will be separated – will separate students in smaller groups to ensure their family members can be there to support them
14. Strictly Enforced – no student, staff member or instructor may come to Champions if they have any symptoms related to COVID-19. Coughing, fever, sneezing, or any flu like symptoms
15. Upon Entry everyone must sanitize their hands
16. Pro-Shop will be open – We encourage using Credit Card, Debit, or Account Credit – students/parents wishing to make a purchase must let us know before hand
17. Front Counter – Plexi-glass will be placed on front counter, staff will wear masks
18. Social Distancing – stickers will clearly mark where to stand on Training Floors, Reception, and around school
19. Entry and Exit – will be monitored and clearly marked
20. Curriculum – we have taken into consideration Social Distancing when revising our curriculum – no target training, no partner work, etc.
21. Games – taken into consideration Social Distancing we will have no touch games for Kids/Youth classes
22. Drop Off/Pick Up – in order to keep our limited occupancy in check and your child’s safety we will need you to pick up and drop off children on time
23. Open Training – must be booked in advance – same household families can attend together and participate in partner work, target training etc. – the only exception being sparring
The Champions Team